- Mention the creator of the tag (Ayunda @ Tea and Paperbacks).
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- Choose one of the options, you don’t have to tell the reasons why you chose that but you can also do them if you want to.
- Tag 10 other people to do this tag to spread the love!
Here comes another fun tag lovelies. Let’s get started!
1. Reading on the couch or in the bed?
In the bed! Well, I can’t stay in a certain position for a long time. One minute you’ll gonna see me sitting, the next you’ll see me lying. I need a wider space for changing positions so I’ll go for bed.
2. Male main character or female main character?
Hmm. This is kinda hard. I like female main character because I can relate more than male characters, but I also like male main characters because of the curiosity I have on how do men’s lives are different from us women (if there’s any). And I think having male main characters are exciting. I’m kinda used to female main characters (though I still love it of course) so I’ll go for male main characters. 😝 Lol.
3. Sweet snacks or salty snacks?
4. Trilogies or quartets?
Trilogies. Of course if I love a book I wouldn’t want it to end. But sometimes, giving them longer journey that what they should have is too much. I think trilogies are enough. As a reader, getting your feelings played at is sometimes tiring. PLUS, I think giving the characters longer journey also gives them more pain and torture. Let’s just give them what they deserve and let them live their own well-deserved ending.
5. First person POV or third person POV?
Oh this is kinda hard. I enjoy both but I think I’ll go for third person’s POV.
6. Reading at night or in the morning?
Reading in the morning. Sometimes I don’t have enough time and energy to read anymore at night, but it still depends if I’m tired or not. And I like to finish a book at midnight.
7. Libraries or bookstores?
Oh another hard question. I’ll go for bookstores. Sometimes (WELL NO. IT’S REALLY ALL THE TIME) being in a bookstore is a torture when you got no money there but bookstores have almost all the books that I want and I am dreaming of than libraries.
8. Books that make you laugh or books that make you cry?
Books that make me cry. If a book is good enough that will make me cry my eyes out I’m gonna treasure it forever.
9. Black book covers or white book covers?
Hmm.. it honestly doesn’t matter to me but I really have a fewer white covered books than the black ones. I don’t know how it happened, it just did. Hmm. I’ll go for white book covers because they look cooler to me.
10. Character driven or plot driven stories?
Oh, I don’t know what to choose. It doesn’t matter whether it is a character or plot driven story. If it is really great, I’ll still love it anyway. But I don’t want to break the rules of this tag (lol) so I’ll still choose and I’ll go for character driven stories. The characters tend to stay with me longer.
I’M TAGGING THESE LOVELY PEOPLE (sorry I don’t know if you’ve done it already) FEEL FREE TO LEAVE THE LINK BELOW IF YOU’RE ALREADY DONE SO I CAN READ IT! 😊
- Imo of Amidst the Pages
- Nicka of Read by Nicka
- JM of Revelations of a Bookfreak
- Mish of Bibliophile Mish
- Nissa of Of Pens and Pages
- Jam of Heartscent Reads
- Jill of Booknerd Reads
- Alyssa of Book Huntress’ World
- Rafael of The Royal Polar Bear Reads
- Pam of A Writer’s Tales