Thank you so much Ate Alyssa of Book Huntress’ World for tagging me! You guys can check her blog and post here.
- Use the Banner
- Answer the Questions
- Use Lots of Book Covers *smiles*
- Tag Your Bookish Friends!
1) What books are you currently reading?
2) What’s the last book you finished?
This is such an eff-ing great book! Review to come.
3) Favourite book you read this year?
4) What genre have you read most this year?
5) What genre have you read least this year?
Hmm. I didn’t read any non-fiction book this year. And I still don’t read Thriller while I managed to read some YA Mystery books.
6) What genre do you want to read more of?
Aside from more and more and more of Fantasy and Dystopian? Well, I want and – I think – I need to read more of Contemporary.
7) How many books have you read this year, and what’s your goal?
My goal is 40! It’s actually my first time to join a reading challenge – I keep track of it on Goodreads – and I already reached my goal a few months ago! As of December 22, 2016 I already finished 50. And as a goddang slow reader, that’s already a great accomplishment for me!
8) What’s the last book you bought?
9) What book are you saving up to buy next?
I’m in high hopes that I will be able to buy a hardback copy of Six of Crows this Christmas! I can already buy the paperback one but I really need the hardcover. So I’m trying my hardest to control myself and wait ’till I already have the enough money needed.
10) How many books did you check out last library visit?
To be honest, I can’t quite remember the last time I went to visit a library. And I haven’t tried checking out a book from a library EVER. 🙈 The last time I visited our university’s library – I think – was last semester or last last semester. 😅
11) What’s a book you can’t wait to read?
What kind of question is that? I HAVE WAY TOO MAAANYY! But okay, I’ll try to share some.
There ya go.
12) What’s a series you’d recommend to everyone?
*These are the covers of the first books in these series. You guys need to check these out!
13) Who’s an author you’re hoping writes more?
- James Morris, the author of Melophobia
- Sarah Maria Griffin, author of Spare and Found Parts
- Victoria Aveyard, author of Red Queen (Another series please!)
14) A few books your heart adores?
15) What series’ coming conclusion makes you sad?
Hmm. Fortunately, none as of the moment.
16) What books are on your wish-list?
Of course AGAIN, THEY ARE WAY TOO MANY! But here are some..
Kaytlyn @ The Bohemian Bookworm
Cathleesi @ To All The Books I’ve Read Before
Yep, consider yourself tagged and just comment down the link so I can check it out. 😉